Dear Senior Parent(s)/Guardian(s):
The Berry Bush will again be giving senior parents and guardians the option of submitting senior portraits from any professional photographers for the senior portrait section of the yearbook. However, you must follow some guidelines:
- A professional photographer must be used for the yearbook photos. If necessary, Cranberry High School will provide a photographer in September free of charge. Please do not have a family member take your picture.
- Digital images are REQUIRED and MUST be submitted in JPEG or TIFF format via email, CD-ROM, USB memory stick or SD memory card. We will not scan your picture for you.
- School dress code applies to the picture submitted for use in the yearbook – no tank or sleeveless shirts; no hats; no sunglasses, no props. No names, dates or writing should be on the picture.
- You must choose a head and shoulders, vertical shot. The yearbook staff will crop if needed. The picture must be in color. We prefer dark studio backgrounds (i.e. blue or brown). Warning: Outdoor pictures may not be printed in the yearbook in the same quality as studio pictures; they may interfere with the page background or look blurry.
- The technical specs to give to your photographer are as follows:
Pixel Dimensions: 1.46M
Width – 640 pixels
Height – 800 pixels
Width – 2.133 inches
Height – 2.667 inches
Resolution – 300 pixels/inch
All guidelines must be followed for inclusion in the yearbook. Should the picture submitted not conform to the above guidelines, your senior will be asked to be photographed by the school photographer at no cost to you. Please email your JPEG or TIFF no later than October 26, 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Mr. Jason Kosmiski at the above email if you have any questions.
The Berry Bush Staff