Fall sports at Cranberry will officially begin Monday, August 14th .
The practice times for fall sports are as follows:
- Cross Country (all levels) 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM Monday and Tuesday at the high school. Cross Country Camp will be Wednesday through Friday at Camp Coffman.
- Varsity boys’ golf will be at Wanango at 8:30 AM on Monday–Thursday (the first match is Friday).
- Varsity girls’ golf will be at the Hi-Level Golf Course Monday and Wednesday 9:00 AM -11:00 AM and Tuesday will be 6:00 to 8:00.
- Volleyball will be at the high school Monday at 5:00 PM for ImPACT testing in the Library, followed by practice 5:00-7:30 (Monday – Thursday and 10:00-12:00 on Friday).
- Co-ed JH golf is tentatively scheduled to begin Tuesday, September 5th.
Please be sure to have all PIAA physical paperwork COMPLETED and turned into the high school office before your first practice.