- Who can get free or reduced price meals or Special Milk?
- All children in households receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) formerly Food Stamps or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits are eligible for free meals.
- Foster children who are under the legal responsibility of a foster care agency or court are eligible for free meals.
- Children participating in their school’s Head Start program are eligible for free meals.
- Children who meet the definition of homeless, runaway, or migrant are eligible for free meals.
- Children may receive free or reduced price meals if your household’s income is within the limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. Your children may qualify for free or reduced price meals if your household income falls at or below the limits on this chart.
|FEDERAL ELIGIBILITY INCOME CHART For School Year 2017-2018|
|Each additional person:||7,733||645||149|